The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
This website complies to all Italy national laws and requirements for user privacy (Italian art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 “codice privacy”).
Personal data treatment
webislove.com treats two types of personal data:
- 1. The data that are stored on computer systems as a result of their operation: log and cookies
- 2. The data that users transmit by filling and sending messages from the site: e-mail and message
This data is collected and stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed in accordance with the Code concerning the protection of personal data and other regulations in force.
How and why personal data are treated
The data processing will be carried out exclusively electronically putting in place appropriate security measures to ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, control over the distribution and use of personal data. The data may be processed by the data controller or by staff for purposes related to the performance of services as specified for each service offered.
While using the site, to every request that the browser sends to the server, the systems collect technical information to assess the proper functioning of services, to provide useful information, to correct malfunctions and to process traffic statistics in aggregate form.
This information includes the IP address of the device that made the request, the date and time of the request, the source claimed, the result of the request, the referrer (if any) associated with the request and the user agent through which the request was made.
In order to comment a blog post, your name and email address are required. They will be registerd by the comments management system with the purpose of contacting the comment sender for what concerns the comment. When sending a comment, it’s possible to add your website too.
At the time of sending, the system will register date, time and IP address for each comment.
Data related to email and IP address will be used only from post authors for the purposes described above; they won’t be published or given to third parties in any case.
Data on date and time, name, website and comments will be used by the moderators of the blog to evaluate whether to publish the comments posted and, in the case of publication, to compose, in the comments of the site, the comments posted .
If the comment to which the data refers was published, all data will be stored until needed for the publication of the post to which the comment is riferise. If the comment is under review will remain in this state for up to 30 days; after this time the data will be used for the publication of the comment would be deleted. In the case where the comment is deemed unsuitable data relating will be eliminated immediately.
This type of data is not trasferred under any circumstances to third parties.
Data provided by the user
The personal information you provide on a voluntary, free and explicit basis, are used in order to respond to any requests (as by writing directly to the email address posted on the site).
Providing personal data
Apart from navigation data, the transfer of personal data contained in the application forms is free and optional. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to be able to make requests from the site and/or to be able to fulfill the requests submitted.
The processed data can be transferred also in EU countries or in third countries, in accordance with the agreement of the consent given also ex. art.43 c.1 letter a) Legislative Decree 196/03 of the Italian Data Protection Act.
Comunication and dissemination
The collected data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties without explicit consent, apart from any requests from the competent authorities, as it required by law.
Granted rights as from art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003
At any time they may exercise their rights in contronti the owner of the processing of personal data under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 warrants that:
- 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal information; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic devices; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Controller of personal data treatment
The controller of personal data treatment is [WEBSITE OWNER] that can be contacted to exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org