When it comes to an interactive and highly responsive website, we always wish to use something which is easy to implement and delivers a very stunning website pages.
This is the moment when Slides Framework comes into mind.
Slides is simply a frontend web tool or web builder which provides very interactive animated website pages in the form of slides or component. You can choose components or slides as many as you want.
There is a list of pre-designed slides which you can choose according to your need. Once you are done with choosing the slides, after customizing, of course, you can save the project and download it on your computer.
After downloading, you might want to change some content or images, you can do that by simply editing the HTML page in a code editor. Obviously, it would require knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Now, here is the list of features which make the Slide Framework the best for your company’s website.
- First and the most important thing about Slides Framework is, you don’t need to be an expert in HTML & CSS in order to use this framework. Basic knowledge of these languages would be enough to build a responsive and attractive web page.
- You don’t need any web page building software or any other kind of third party software to build web pages. All you need is a web browser. In the browser, you can select slides of your choice and build a single page application.
- Drag and Drop interface makes a lot easier to understand and implement slides at a different location of a web page.
- Unlike other framework, Slides Framework comes with dozens of ready-to-use templates and slides (free of cost), which you can simply drag and drop to use on your web page.
- Building a web page from scratch with Slides Framework is very easy & handy and hence everything completes in few minutes if you know what exactly you want on your web page.
- The color combinations, fonts, and symbols used in Framework are just stunning. You wouldn’t need to design anything separately.
- Slides Framework also very well known for its documentation, which explains every bit of it. The step-by-step documentation is the best-known source for understanding the components of Framework and how it can be implemented on the web page.
Now, one thing you should know, Slides Framework is mainly used for a single page web application and if you are looking for a website with multiple pages and multiple server-based features, then Slides Framework may not be your first choice.