Are you looking for the best WordPress themes ever? If yes, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, I will walk you through the most amazing, exceptionally high-quality WordPress themes.
But before diving deep into the themes, I’d like to explain in short what a great theme can do for you.
First of all, a high-quality, high-standard theme will save you a lot of time as you won’t have to develop your site from scratch.
When you use one of the best WordPress themes, your website will look highly professional because of the creative designs used in them. So your site’s credibility and brand value will increase.
A good WordPress theme is responsive. So your website will fit into any screen size. As a result, people with any device with any screen size will be able to easily access your website. Whether the screen size is small or whether it’s large, your site visitors will have a great experience using your website.
Using a high-quality WordPress theme will also give you many SEO benefits as a good WordPress theme is SEO friendly. Your site will rank easily but you should also focus on putting extremely helpful content on your site.
A good WordPress theme will give you many business benefits. It can quickly take your business to the next level. Building a successful business will be easy with a WordPress theme that is good enough.
So now let’s take a look at the best WordPress themes ever!
Divi is a very popular and powerful, responsive WordPress theme. Whether you’re a freelancer, a web development agency, or just a business owner, you can, almost effortlessly, build a great site using the Divi Visual Builder.
- Drag & drop site-building
- Custom CSS control
- Inline text editing
- Responsive editing
- Design options galore
- Global elements and styles
- Save and manage designs
- Undo, redo, and revisions
- 40+ website elements, such as sliders, testimonials, and forms
- 800+ pre-made designs
Price: $89 / year, $249 for lifetime access (More info here)
Avada is one of the most popular WordPress themes on the web. More than 525,000 people have adopted this framework. Anyone with basic computer skills can develop a website using Avada. Coding skills are not required.
- Advanced Options Network for designing
- Fusion builder for designing your site visually
- Dynamic content system
- 60+ design elements
- 53 pre-built websites
- One-click demo importer
- Easy WooCommerce integration
- Premium plugins
- Privacy tools
- 300+ pre-built web pages
- Unlimited designs and layouts
Neve is a free, fully customizable, easy-to-use WordPress theme. This is an extremely lightweight theme using which you can easily build professional looking websites. Neve offers great customer support, and it also has premium plans.
- Fast and lightweight
- Design using drag-and-drop
- Easy integration with Gutenberg and page builders such as Visual Composer and Brizy
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- AMP compatible
- A great collection of starter sites
- WooCommerce integration
- Pro addons
- Translation and RTL ready
- SEO friendly
- 1-Click rollback
- Accessibility ready
Price: Free (See its plans)
Trusted by companies like Uber and Rackspace, Newspaper is a leading news theme. This WordPress theme is a great fit for news sites, online magazines, and blogs. So if you want to build a news website or a blog, this theme will make your work a lot easier.
- Lightweight and fast, AMP ready theme
- 60+ one-click demos of full-website designs
- GDPR compliant
- tagDiv Composer — page builder for this theme
- tagDiv cloud library
- Useful landing page elements
- Powerful ad system
- 32+ author page templates
- Modern typography system
Schema is simply one of the best WordPress themes available in the market of themes. It loads very fast and is very SEO friendly. It gives you all the necessary features that will allow you to develop a high-quality, fast, SEO friendly, responsive site in a very short time.
- Seamless integration with Elementor page builder
- Fully responsive
- Easy ads management
- Review system to allow your site visitors to review your blog posts
- Options panel for theme customization
- Rich snippets for better SEO
- Styling with custom CSS
- Unlimited backgrounds for your website
With 450+ pre-built websites, BeTheme allows you to make a website with almost no effort. With this WordPress theme, you can quickly build powerful, high-quality, SEO friendly, responsive, high-performance websites. More than 60,000 people love this theme.
- Extremely light theme package, the size is only 6 MB
- 450+ pre-built websites
- Mobile friendly — minimal mobile header and side slide
- Clean look and great readability
- Easy website building with Muffin Builder and WPBakery Builder
- Unlimited colors and sidebars
- 200+ shortcodes
- Compatible with WooCommerce, MailChimp, Yoast, BuddyPress, and so on.
The7 is an extremely customizable, responsive, powerful WordPress theme. This is an amazing, easy-to-use website building toolkit for WordPress that will let you develop good-looking websites fast.
- Fully compatible with WordPress and Gutenberg
- 40+ pre-made websites
- Premium plugins
- GDPR ready
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- 250+ page options and 1000+ theme options
- Design wizard to make designing easier
- Useful website elements
- Unlimited headers
- Theme white label tool
- Fully customizable
- SEO friendly and mobile ready
- Translated into several languages
Uncode is a powerful, multiuse WordPress theme that comes with a useful frontend editor. Popular tech magazines such as Forbes, speckyboy, inspirationfeed, Honkiat, and designmodo have recommended this theme. Building websites is super easy and fun with this tool.
- Frontend editor for designing your website
- A large library of 410 wireframes layouts
- One-click import
- High performance
- An amazing page builder
- WooCommerce integration
- Media library
- Adaptive image system
- Premium plugins such as WPBakery Page Builder, iLightBox, VC Particles, and so on.
Bridge is an awesome, multipurpose WordPress theme. More than 100,000 people trust this product. With all the pre-built tools and features, Bridge makes it super easy for you to develop and design a great website.
- 376+ pre-built, nicely designed websites
- Magazine functionality to build magazine / news websites
- Listing module for building a listing website
- Useful search functionality
- Ajax transition animation
- Great infographic elements
- Full compatibility with WooCommerce
- Powerful plugins, such as slider revolution, visual composer, LayerSlider, and so on
- Great portfolio layouts
Impreza is a great WordPress theme with 60,000 + sales on ThemeForest. This theme has all the features to make a stunning website for your business. With this tool, you can develop your website with minimal effort.
- 1-Click demo installer
- 220+ pre-built web page designs
- Visual drag-and-drop website builder
- 300+ theme options
- Awesome header builder
- Amazing grid builder
- Reusable global blocks
- 44 rich builder elements
- 52 pre-made starting grid layouts
- 14 pre-made starting headers
A top seller on Themeforest, Enfold is am extremely user-friendly WordPress theme designed to make website building a breeze. If you do not have coding skills, you don’t have to worry. Install this theme and you can know how easy it is to build a website with this theme.
- Easy setup, a large number of demo content
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Retina ready
- Easy-to-use admin area
- Seamless WooCommerce integration
- Stunning slideshows
- Sidebar manager
- Shortcode editor
- 31 PSD files
- Useful form builder
Ave is an amazing, modern, multi-purpose WordPress theme, recommended by hot companies like Envato and Colorlib. This next-generation WordPress theme has a 5-star rating on Themeforest, meaning it has provided 100% customer satisfaction.
- 200+ beautiful templates
- Visual editor for designing your site visually
- Fully responsive, great user experience on any device
- Great plugins such as Ave events, Ave Portfolio, Page Builder, Contact Form 7, and so on
- 100+ premade pages
- A large collection of 200+ templates
- Unlimited layouts
- Advanced typography
Price: $39 (Offer for a limited time according to the official site)
With 7,000+ users from 170+ countries, ListingPro is one of the most popular WordPress Directory themes. This is an ideal theme for building directory websites, and this theme has been used by big directory websites like Yellowpages.
- Easy-to-import demos
- A powerful dashboard
- Smart search for an amazing search experience
- Advanced filter for narrowing down the search results
- Advanced ad campaigns
- A great reviews and rating system
- Claim and verify listing feature
- Inbox for internal messaging
- Spam protection
- Auto-locate feature
Malina – a personal blog theme
Malina is a beautiful, personal blog theme for WordPress. If you want to start a personal blog, you can use this theme. It will not just save you time, it will also help you develop a stunning blog site.
- Compatible with Elementor — an amazing page builder
- High-quality designs
- Liquid design
- Unlimited sidebars
- Google fonts library
- Nice blog layout
- Useful widgets for social buttons
- AboutMe Widget and other widgets
- A large number of color options
Jupiter is an outstanding WordPress theme with 3,000,000+ satisfied customers. This is a fully customizable theme that lets you create unique designs. This theme gives you $285 worth of plugins completely free of cost. Jupiter is recommended by great companies such as Colorlib and Envato.
- 250+ pre-built websites
- Elementor — a visual page builder with 80+ elements
- Powerful header builder and 15+ header templates
- Footer builder and form builder
- 100+ page block templates
- Pop-up builder
- Compatible with several plugins
Salient is a high-standard WordPress theme with amazing features. This is a multipurpose theme, meaning you can use it for building different types of websites, such as health websites, news websites, business websites, and so on.
- 285+ templates
- 525+ shortcodes and options
- Front-end editing for visually building your site
- Lightning fast
- Nectar full-screen rows
- Retina ready and responsive
- Salient page builder
- Several header layouts
- 19 post styles and 9 portfolio styles
- Easy WooCommerce integration
This is a multi-purpose, creative WordPress theme that will allow you to build high-performance, good-looking websites. With this theme, building a high-quality, fast, and useful website is an extremely easy job as it supports you with all the great templates, tools, and features.
- 400+ templates for online shops, portfolios, agencies, and so on
- High performance and SEO friendly
- Responsive and mobile ready
- 80+ pre-built websites with 250+ styles
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Compatible with the top plugins
- Premium sliders
This is a fantastic WordPress theme which makes website building a breeze. This theme not just lets you quickly build your site, it also allows you to create stunning designs for your website. With this theme, you can easily create a professional and good-looking website.
- GDPR compliance
- Elementor and WPBackery — world-class page builders
- 70+ modern creative demos
- 80+ high-quality page templates
- 160+ Elementor elements
- 60+ WPBackery elements
- Online store with WooCommerce
- Master Slider Pro with 90+ pre-made templates
Soledad is a great quality WordPress theme for blogs and magazines. So if you want to start a blog or an online magazine, this theme will make things a lot easier for you. This amazing theme has created over 14,000 happy customers.
- Compatible with the Elementor page builder
- 5000+ demos of homepages
- 1000+ sliders and layout combinations
- Compatible with AMP
- White label tool
- Support for Gutenberg elements
- Page building with WPBakery page building
- Compatible with Polylang and WPML
Kalium is a stunning, responsive WordPress theme for professionals. If you’re a freelancer, an agency owner, or any kind of business owner, this theme will be a great fit for you. This theme will let you showcase your samples of work in the best way possible. As of writing this blog post, this theme has reached 30,000 sales.
- A good number of pre-built demos
- An amazing font management library
- Great plugins
- Awesome portfolio styles
- Dribbble portfolio
- 30+ portfolio types you can choose from
- 800+ creative icons
- Online shop using WooCommerce plugin
So which WordPress theme did you like the most?
This blog post gave you a list of the best WordPress themes. The themes mentioned in this post are simply the most amazing ones. There are many other great themes in the market, such as Hestia Pro, Zelle PRO, Monstroid2, Spacious Pro, TheCore, X, Total, and so on. By doing some research, you can find lots of high-quality WordPress themes for various purposes.
In this post, I gave you very short descriptions of these themes. To know more about them, you have to visit their official sites. Listing all the theme features is beyond the scope of this article. So only the most important features have been mentioned.
By visiting the official sites of these themes, you can not just see all the features and the full descriptions of these features, you can also see updated information about them. For example, the pricing information given in this post may change in the future.
So for complete information about a theme, you have to visit its official website.
To conclude, the process of building a website has become almost effortless. Just choose a great WordPress theme and start building your next successful website. As the themes listed in this article gives you all the necessary tools and options, you can produce quality websites with minimal effort even if you don’t have coding skills.
Which WordPress theme did you like the most? In your opinion, which theme from this list of 20 themes is the most amazing and why? Feel free to share your views in the comments section.